WINOOSKI — A Vermont man has been charged with selling cocaine, prescription drugs and other drugs with an estimated street value of more than $3,000.
Todd Charbonneau, 40, of Winooski, has been charged with several counts of selling and possessing cocaine.
Police said he was on parole on a burglary charge. He was returned to the Corrections Department on a parole violation warrant. He is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump