BURLINGTON — Burlington police say a Vermont woman facing charges in connection with providing drugs to a woman who died has been arrested again, this time in connection with the discovery of an unresponsive man who had overdosed on heroin.
The Burlington Free Press reports (http://bfpne.ws/P5REo3) the 44-year-old man did not die and responded to medical treatment Sunday.
Police said 28-year-old Anna Clark of Winooski is accused of providing him heroin Saturday, giving a false name to a police officer, driving with a suspended license and possessing stolen property.
Police also arrested Shaun Shea on related charges.
Clark had been free on release stemming from her arrest in August on a count of selling or dispensing a regulated drug with death resulting. Cindy Goulet died of an overdose in June.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump