ST. JOHNSBURY — Police in St. Johnsbury, Vt., say a woman has been accused of trying to use her car to push another one into a river.
Police said 21-year-old Sara Foley tried to push the car of another woman into the Passumpsic River early Thursday because the woman was at the house of Foley’s former boyfriend.
The Burlington Free Press reports (http://bfpne.ws/TfVzM4) police said they stopped Foley while she was driving away from the house. They said she registered a blood alcohol level of .158 percent, nearly twice the legal limit.
She was cited for driving under the influence and leaving the scene of the accident.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump