SHEFFIELD — State police say a 16-year-old Barton youth has suffered head and arm injuries after falling asleep while driving and crashing his vehicle.
Kyle George drove off the side of the road on Interstate 91 in Sheffield at around 2:10 p.m. Sunday. The Jeep rolled over, injuring George, who was taken to Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital for treatment.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump