ROYALTON — Vermont State Police say a 19-year-old man is accused of driving 102 mph in a 65 mph zone on Interstate 89.
Vincent Flores of Burlington was stopped about 6:15 p.m. on New Year’s Eve near Exit 3 in Royalton.
The Burlington Free Press reports (http://bfpne.ws/UR4mqR) he’s been charged with negligent operation. He’s scheduled to be in court on Jan. 29.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump