Police used tear gas to resolve a day-long standoff in Vernon, according to the Brattleboro Reformer. A Vernon man, Thaddeus Cross, 42, will be charged with reckless endangerment and unlawful restraint today, according to police, after he barricaded himself inside his house and prompted road closures and evacuations in a home just this side of the Massachusetts border. For the full story, please click here to go to the Reformer site.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump