ST. JOHNSBURY — Vermont State Police are holding a public forum in St. Johnsbury to collect feedback as part of a review of state police facilities around Vermont.
The meeting had been scheduled for Oct. 29 but was postponed until Wednesday in anticipation of Superstorm Sandy.
The rescheduled meeting will be held at the state police barracks on Route 5 in St. Johnsbury at 6 p.m.
The goal is to come up with a long-term plan to determine the best way for the state to support the state police in providing services to Vermonters.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump