BRATTLEBORO — A 25-year-old Connecticut man received life-threatening injuries Monday in a single-car accident on Interstate 91, near exit one.
Vermont State Police said Timothy Liacos of Shelton, Conn., was ejected from his 2013 Mazda as the vehicle rolled over several times. Police said alcohol and speed played a role in the 11:30 a.m. accident.
Liacos was airlifted to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, N.H., for what police said were serious and life-threatening injuries.
The accident is still under investigation.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump