SOUTH BURLINGTON — For a second day, officials are locking the front doors to the five public schools and community library in South Burlington after a `non-specific’ concern.
Superintendent David Young said the schools are working with South Burlington police following a concern that was brought up by a staff member on Monday.
Young said the schools and library are under restricted access through at least Wednesday.
He would not say what the concern was but said the schools are taking the precautions in light of the school shooting in Connecticut.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump