BURLINGTON — A small plane has crashed at Burlington International Airport in Vermont, but both people who were on board are OK.
The single-engine Maule plane went down around 5:15 p.m. Friday. Airport officials said it appeared the plane veered off the runway during its approach when its landing gear failed.
The Burlington-based flight was a practice run for the pilot. The crash is under investigation.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump