State Police are warning consumers of a scam involving a text message sent to Community National Bank customers. The bank’s security officer alerted police in the Derby Barracks that the bank wants the public to be aware that if they received a text message that read “CNB ALERT” requesting customers to call a phone number in regards to their debit card either being deactivated or canceled, DO NOT CALL. This message did not originate from Community National Bank. The bank advised that they do not request information by email or text messages. If any customers fell victim to this scam or if they have any questions, please meet with your local Community National Bank and speak to an employee in person.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump