DANBY — Police are investigating the theft of a public address system from the Mountain View Baptist Church, according to Trooper Andrew Todd, of the Vermont State Police.
Todd said Deacon David R. Aubrey told police on Sunday that sometime between Nov. 11 and Nov. 18, a public address system, described as a black Radio Shack Realistic, 20 watt system, had gone missing from the church on Danby-Pawlet Road.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call Vermont State Police at the Rutland barracks at 773-9101. Information can also be submitted online at www.vtips.info or by sending a text to 274637, or “CRIMES,” and using the keyword, “VTIPS.”
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump