SOUTH BURLINGTON — Police are investigating the theft of about $60,000 of gold, diamonds and other property during a burglary at a University Mall business in South Burlington, Vt.
The owner of Yin’s Collectibles says the break-in at the 3-year-old business was discovered when employees came to work Friday.
The Burlington Free Press reports (http://bfpne.ws/YOryu6) police are investigating the burglary.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump