BURLINGTON — A man accused of exposing himself to a group of women in Burlington has pleaded not guilty to a charge of lewd and lascivious conduct.
Police say 39-year-old Jason Pugliese of Montpelier approached the women at the intersection of Pearl and South Williams streets early Saturday morning and committed a lewd act while talking to them.
The Burlington Free Press (http://bfpne.ws/TCHAAN) reports that Pugliese must observe a curfew and stay off of University of Vermont property.
Pugliese told police that he had come to Burlington to meet friends for drinks at a bar when, due to his intoxication, he decided to walk around the neighborhood.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump