FAIRFAX — Police say a 32-year-old Vermont woman faces drunken driving and other charges after crashing her car into a tree with her 11-month-old baby in the car.
Officials say Arin Combs of Sheldon lost control of her car and crashed in Fairfax with her baby and a 12-year-old in the car.
Police tell WCAX-TV that nobody was injured, but that Sheldon was combative with police and rescue personnel.
She’s charged with DUI, reckless endangerment, disorderly conduct and simple assault.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump