CHARLOTTE — A homeowner’s tip has helped Vermont State Police apprehend two men who admit committing multiple burglaries.
A homeowner in Charlotte told troopers Wednesday that two suspicious men knocked on her door looking for someone. She provided information about their vehicle.
State police located the vehicle and its driver, 26-year-old Joshua P. Greenough. Minutes later they found 27-year-old Thomas F. Savard walking out of some woods nearby.
Savard admitted being involved in burglaries in Underhill, Westford and Jericho and Greenough says he took Savard to the locations. Investigations also linked them to burglaries in Franklin and Grand Isle counties. Homeowners had reported some of the burglaries.
The two Milton men are being held at Chittenden County Correctional Facility in lieu of bail. It wasn’t immediately known if they’re represented by lawyers.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump