A gun-wielding crack dealer will spend 12 years in prison.
Micheal Caraballo, 29, was sentenced to 12 years followed by 12 of supervised release, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Caraballo was convicted of conspiracy to distribute 28 grams or more of crack cocaine and sentenced in accordance with a plea agreement. Police said Caraballo also shot at and hit a vehicle that contained a drug customer, but that nobody was hurt in the shooting.
Caraballo is the brother of Frank Caraballo, who was recently sentenced to 16 years and 8 months in prison on drug charges and is also facing a homicide charge.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump