COLCHESTER — A Hinesburg man is expected to be arraigned on charges of attempted murder and assault and robbery connected to three armed robberies in Chittenden County in November.
Police say 29-year-old Jason A. Peet is accused of robbing the Simons Store in South Burlington, and the Champlain Farms and Maplefields stores in Colchester on Nov. 25 using a long-barreled handgun.
Authorities say Peet allegedly pulled the trigger on the handgun multiple times in the Champlain Farms at the intersection of Route 2a and Route 7 in Colchester, but the weapon did not fire.
Police say Pete, who is currently jailed in another matter, if facing charges of attempted murder, and assault and robbery and attempted assault and robbery.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump