WESTMINSTER — State Police are looking for information regarding a food delivery truck theft on Monday.
State Trooper Paul Dean reported a Frito Lay truck was burglarized in the early morning hours at the Frito Lay facility on Potter Industrial Drive in Westminster. Several cases of chips, dips, and cookies were stolen, he said.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call the State Police Barracks in Rockingham. The phone number is 875-2112.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump