NORTH THETFORD — A 69-year-old woman has escaped injury after being trapped inside her car by power lines that fell on it.
Police say Emmy Kearns of Fairlee was driving in North Thetford at around 5:50 p.m. Tuesday when her car drifted off the right side of the road and struck a utility pole, which split in half. Her car became entangled in electric and telephone wires but she was not injured.
Utility crews have replaced the pole.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump