MENDON — A Rutland woman was cited for cocaine possession Tuesday after an emergency medical call.
Vermont State Police said an ambulance responded to an “unresponsive female” call at the Mendon Mountain Orchards Cottages on Tuesday, where Courtney Samplatsky, 24, told medical personnel she had been sleeping.
Polices said they found cocaine in Samplatsky’s possession and cited her to appear in Rutland criminal court May 7.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump