HARTFORD — A Vermont woman has died after her car collided with a semi-truck pulling a horse trailer on Route 4 in Hartford.
Police said 40-year-old Patience Hutt of Woodstock was driving west and collided about 4 p.m. Thursday with an Equine Express horse trailer heading east.
The Valley News reports (http://bit.ly/YJUPqq) no animals were in the trailer.
The driver of the semi-truck and his passenger were not injured. Another vehicle that had been driving behind the car was clipped by the horse trailer and its occupants witnessed the collision. They were not hurt.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump