RICHMOND — A cow has been euthanized after being struck by two cars after wandering onto Interstate 89.
State police say the cow got onto the roadway in Richmond just after 7 p.m. Tuesday and was injured after being struck by two cars. After conferring with farmers and a large animal veterinarian, authorities decided that the cow should be euthanized.
No motorists were injured.
It was not immediately known if troopers were able to identify the cow’s owner.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump