TOWNSHEND — Vermont State Police said a man and a woman who couldn’t stop arguing through the night have been arrested.
Police received a complaint about 2:30 a.m. Thursday about a possible family fight at an apartment in Townshend. They spoke to Samantha Seals and her house guest, Brandon Lee of Brattleboro.
After investigation of the possible family fight, the 23-year-old Seals and 27-year-old Lee were advised to call it a night and quiet down. But police got another complaint at 4:25 a.m. of loud noise and banging from Seals’ home.
The two were subsequently arrested on a violation of noise in the nighttime. Police said they were taken to the Southern State Correctional Facility and held there until sober. They are scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 31 for arraignment.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump