MONTPELIER — Hunger Mountain Coop announced that one of the ice creams it sells could be contaminated with salmonella.
Oregon Ice Cream Co. initiated a voluntary recall of Alden’s Peanut Butter ’n Chip 48-ounce product as the peanut butter may be contaminated.
Customers should look for a UPC code of 0 72609 74191 2 and a product code between 12195 and 12261, which will be printed or stamped on the bottom of the package.
Anyone who has purchased this product is asked to return it to the Hunger Mountain Coop’s customer service desk for a full refund.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump