BURLINGTON — A Burlington man has been charged with aggravated assault in connection with an apparent road rage incident.
Police say 34-year-old Matija Gubic waved a handgun at another motorist near the intersection of North Avenue and Saratoga Avenue in Burlington shortly after 5 p.m. Wednesday.
Authorities say the gun was not fired and the two drivers eventually went their separate ways.
Police arrested Gubic a short time later at his Burlington home. Officers recovered the handgun that was allegedly used in the incident.
Gubic is being held on $10,000 bail and is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in Chittenden County Superior Court.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump