BRANDON — A Brandon man faces a count of lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, police said.
Joseph M. Johnson, 53, of Brandon was arrested Tuesday after the Vermont State Police Special Investigation Unit received a report against him.
Police said a 10-year-old girl reported last week that she had been touched inappropriately by Johnson during a visit to his residence.
Johnson is scheduled to appear before a judge Monday to answer the charge of lewd and lascivious conduct with a child. The charge holds a maximum penalty of 15 years in jail and a $5,000 fine.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump