ENOSBURG FALLS – The Vermont State Police say a 9-year-old boy died Friday when he became wedged between the farm trailer his father was driving and the trailer’s wheel in Enosburg Falls.
Nathan Bouchard-Howard was pronounced dead at the scene in an incident state police say appears accidental. An investigation is ongoing.
Bouchard-Howard was riding with two other children at the time of the incident, the other children were not harmed.
The father, whose name has not be released, was pulling the trailer with a tractor around 5:30 p.m. on 493 Perley Road. When the child became wedged, state police say the father immediately stopped and attempted to get the child free.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump