SPRINGFIELD — The Vermont Drug Task Force says four people have been arrested in relation to the illegal distribution of prescription drugs in Springfield and Bellows Falls.
Detective Sgt. Dan Trudeau said some of the suspects were known to police. The task force was provided additional information through the assistance of informants, who were used to buy illegal substances in a controlled sale. The four were arrested on charges of selling oxycodone. One also was arrested on a charge of distributing crack-cocaine.
He told The Eagle-Times troopers were able to track the sales beginning in the winter, oftentimes for weeks at a time before making an arrest.
The arrests were made last week.
- RobinAHersey on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- BTresident on State Police still searching for missing teenager
- lorac odraned on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on House looks to spend soda tax money on health care
- Curtman40 on St. Michael’s student arrested in connection with bridge jump